»

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Monogrammed Gifts

As a child, I could unwrap a present with lighting speed. As I get older, I still enjoy receiving gifts, but I love giving them. I search high and low for the perfect gift. I decided to share the ideas I find in my very first blog. I'm new at this, so please bear with me while I work on making my new blog better each entry!



One of my favorite things to give are things with monograms. There are so many things now that are so cute, and it makes it extra special to personalize a gift for that special someone.


This tote bag is from http://www.thepinkmonogram.com/ and costs $40.00. There are twenty different thread colors and all kinds of fonts to choose from. If you would rather, you can choose from a list of images to monogram instead. What a great gift for your best friend or special family member!












I give notecards a stationery a lot because it's something that just about everyone needs. I still love to send hand written notes sometimes instead of an email. http://www.expressionery.com/ has a really cute selection of notecards. I liked the Almond Chester Flat Notecards, and you can get a set of 24 for $25.00.


One of my favorite websites is http://www.etsy.com/index.php. Everything is handmade and beautiful! You can find a little bit of everything on this site in the many different stores. I found this beautiful monogrammed pillow at the Etsy store Southern Sassy Pants for $37.50. This gift would be a great for a wedding shower or baby shower.


No comments: