»

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Gifts for the Gardener

I'll admit it, I have a terrible case of Spring fever. Every spring I think that I will plant something. Then I remember-no plant or flower lives very long around me! I have a bit of a "brown thumb." There are, however, people with beautiful gardens that love nothing more than to spend time tending to it. You may know someone who has fresh flowers from their garden on the kitchen table every time you visit their house. Here are some gift ideas for your favorite gardener.

The 5-piece Gardening Tools with folding chair from wrapables.com is $37.95. Not only does it hold the tools needed to work in the garden, but it also gives you a nice seat!

http://www.catchingfireflies.com/ has a set of 6 humorous plant stakes for $10.50. With sayings like: "I love it when you talk dirt to me," and"bugs need not apply," they are the perfect addition to any garden.

Crabtree & Evelyn has some great beauty products made specifically for gardeners. For example, the Gardeners Deluxe Flower Pot includes hand therapy, hand soap with hand scrub with Pumice, Nail and Cuticle Cream, and three plant markers all in a flower pot tin for $60.00.


Happy Gifting!

No comments: