»

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Celebrity Gossip

I have a crazy obsession with celebrity gossip. My husband gets this glazed over look in his eye whenever I try to give him the scoop. You would thing he could at least pretend to be interested, as I do when he talks about the History Channel! Luckily, I have a friend that understands my craving for gossip, she has it too! There are, however, a few celebrities that I could do without hearing about on a daily basis. My top five list of celebrities that I am done hearing about (in no particular order, they all bug me equally):

5. Paris Hilton & Benji Madden: Okay, Paris does absolutely nothing productive in her life. She totes around tiny little puppies, and smiles for the camera. The fact that she is dating someone, not to mention the TWIN brother of her frenemy Nicole means absolutely nothing to me. Stop-I do not want to hear about what she is doing anymore!!

4. Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: First of all, I think he went a little nuts when he divorced Jennifer Aniston for Angelina. I know that she does a lot of things for the world, but does anyone remember how disgusting she was maybe six or seven years ago? Married to Billy Bob Thornton? French kissed her brother at an awards ceremony? I could care less about their soon to be born kids, I don’t care where she will have them, I don’t care how many more they want, etc. Just go away! It’s really just a matter of time before Brad realizes it was me that he should have married all along!

3. Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen: Eat a cheeseburger, get some better clothes-enough said.

2. Tom Cruise: Before he drove his car over the cliff to crazy town, he was one of my favorites. Once he jumped on Oprah’s couch about Katie Holmes, I knew that was it for him. Now, I think that Suri is absolutely precious, and I like Katie Holmes (I was a big Dawson’s Creek Fan), but am I the only one that thinks this relationship is a little bit weird? Come back Tom, to the days of Cocktail and Risky Business, before you turned into some creepy little guy with a goofy haircut!

1. Amy Winehouse: Just yuck-there are no words-it makes me ill to look at her!


I realize this has nothing to do with gift giving, but sometimes, you just have to get things off of your chest!

No comments: