»

Monday, October 6, 2008

Paper Trail

Some cute papers for a special gifts:

These sassy little flat notes from Cassie Adams Designs are just the perfect gift. The pink and green scalloped border and monogram make this note a pleasure to send! There's nothing better than a hand written note to make someone's day! Purchase 15 for $34.00. If this is not your favorite, don't worry, there are lots of other cards to choose from.



Aren't these cute? The Lily Button Acrylic Note Blocks are so fun-they are sure to please! Each block is filled with 175 sheets of paper (personalized), with your choice of color and button. The buttons are available in 15 different styles-my favorite is the bee! Find this and many other cool gifts at www.preppypapergirl.blogspot.com. $28.00



Need a little gift for a newly engaged friend? How about this Engaged Girl's Life Giftpack from www.pulpfactorycalendars.com. The giftpack includes: one calendar, one notepad and one set of sticky notes packaged with a polka dot ribbon! This is a "must have" for organizing and planning-$28.00.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a neat organizer, how do you find this stuff?! I have to say, I do love the organizer you bought me and I am totally saving it to plan my big day.. whenever it comes! I cant wait to see you on the 18th! Keep up this awesome writing, I look forward to each new post! Love Jackie