»

Friday, November 14, 2008

Home Gifts & Special Touches

If you're looking for that special touch for your own home, or just the perfect housewarming gift, take a look at these:

This monogrammed lamp from Brooke Boothe Design is so pretty-great for baby's room, bedrooms and living rooms! Find your favorite monogram color (they have a link showing color and style). I just thought they were beautiful and unique! $275.00



The Pink Monogram added this monogrammed pillow slipcover to their collection. You will not believe the choices of fabric-there are a ton to choose from! Simply slip over your existing pillows for a quick change or a dash of color! Available in two sizes, but if you need a special size, just let them know! $26.00.



Remember reading Winnie The Pooh? Designs by Elizabeth Ann offers beautiful frames for any occasion! One of my favorites is the Winnie The Pooh Quote: "If you live to be a hundred I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live a day without you." Isn't that so sweet? Find your perfect frame. $54.00



2 comments:

Sandra said...

I love that monogrammed lamp. So classic; not so cutesy like some I have seen!

Hopsy said...

We used to carry some lamps like that at the monogram shop I worked in. They are even cuter in person!