»

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday Spotlight: The Show Pony

I found The Show Pony while browsing for unique preppy gifts. It has some of the coolest things! They offer a lot of things for equestrians, but also for those of us who love preppy stuff! Take a look at a couple of my favorites:

This cable knit sweater is available in Light Blue, Black, Kiwi, Hot Pink and Light Pink, and can be monogrammed. This sweater is beautiful-great for horseback or not! $49.95



You know how I feel about preppy whales, so imagine my excitement when I saw this embroidered garment bag! Also available with a horse embroidery pattern, and can also be monogrammed! Isn't this so pretty? $59.95.



Last but not least, some horse riding gear. This Saddle Pad is one of many that they offer-all of them adorable! This one was my favorite, even though I don't have a horse, if I did, I would want them to have this! $49.95



So whether you are a rider or not, stop in and see the many things The Show Pony offers including baby pads, dog collars, car and wall decals, and much more!!







1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Love that garment bag!