»

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Three Things....


Mr. Gumshoe and I are leaving tonight for a visit in Florida with my Dad, Step-Mom & Step-Brother. A weekend of fun in the sun sounds perfect right now! These are the three things that I wish I could bring on this trip:

1. The DreamSack: This is a travel sack to protect you from the yuckies on a hotel bed. Since I'm a bit of a germaphobe, this would be perfect for me! Available in different colors and styles. This one has an opening for people who like to stick their legs out-like me! $65



2. A Spa Sister Embroidered Sleep Mask from Sleepyheads: Every time I stay in a hotel, for some reason there is light sleeping through from somewhere that points directly into my eyes! Not only would this prevent this, but I would look super cute in it too!! $9.95



3. Miss Mia: My new kitty. She is such a sweetheart, and I hate that we are leaving her. If she wouldn't freak, I would put her on the plane to enjoy the Florida sun along with her mom & dad. Fortunately, we have a sweet neighbor who will be checking on her so that she can stay in the comfort of her home!



I will see you all later-hopefully Tuesday. Have a wonderful weekend!!



3 comments:

jewelry without jewels said...

Safe travels!

xo,
E

Anonymous said...

Love the sleep masks! :)

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Aw- Mia looks so sweet. Have a fabu vaca!