»

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hello!

Where does the time go? It has been a crazy couple of months! Hope that you are all well. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am working hard to find more great gifts for you! Please stop back by and check. It seems with the economy, it is not as easy to find new gifts at the moment! I'm optomistic that things will turn around for everyone soon so that we can continue to stimulate the economy one preppy gift at a time! As always, thanks for reading, and I look forward to bringing you gift ideas very soon! (PS-attached is a picture of our sweet kitty, Mia) See you all soon!


xoxo,

The Gifting Gumshoe

4 comments:

Pretty Personal Gifts said...

I was wondering where you were! Glad to see you are back. Mia is a cute as ever.

Pretty Personal Gifts said...

I was wondering where you were! Glad to see you are back. Mia is as cute as ever.

Suburban prep said...

Glad to see you bakc.

I do hope all is well

Basement Bags Girl said...

Welcome back! You have been missed...be sure to go over to 'the Basement' and enter my Springtime giveaway!