»

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Owls Have It

Is anyone else in love with the adorable owl stuff that is out now? I am not a huge fan of birds, but after reading a book about a girl and her owl, I find myself looking at things with owls on them a lot more. I even bought some owl wrapping paper for the holidays. I feel another collection coming on!

This owl ornament is too cute and great for anyone on your list! Stop by Beehive Kitchenware and find this and lots of other cute things to ooh and ahh over! $17.50



This owl print would look so pretty in my house! Cordial Kitten at Etsy offers this and many other beautiful prints sure to make anyone smile! $20



I wish that I was talented enough to make something as fun and pretty as this ornament from myzoetope at Etsy. But alas, I have no crafty talent! Check out her Christmas cards that feature cats and dogs in ugly sweaters-so funny! $18

No comments: