»

Monday, January 24, 2011

Can Someone Turn Up The Heat?

It has been an extraordinarily cold winter here so far. Every shopping trip includes me looking only at sweaters, fleece, and wondering if I should invest in a parka!



It's been a long time since I have worn leg warmers. Probably the last pair I had came from my Get In Shape Girl set when I was 8. Suddenly, they are very appealing to me. This leg warmer and fingerless glove set looks cozy and warm. debtink at Etsy. $32



Three Hip Chicks has a Scarflet is just what you need to keep the wind from creeping down your neck. Available in several colors, and monogrammed with your choice of font and thread color. $29



Since heat escapes from your head, it's important to have a warm hat. It's also important for that hat to be cute! Mel Bell's Cloche Hats has a huge selection of beanies and berets to keep your noggin protected. My favorite is the sage green with cream and coral flower. $32

No comments: