»

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rub A Dub Dub

Soaps, lotions and body washes/scrubs make great gifts! I try to keep some on hand for those little occasions that pop up and I need a quick gift.

I was craving chocolate when I saw this scrub, and who doesn't like chocolate? The Hot Chocolate Body Scrub from Bidwell Botanicals is just the gift that will satisfy that craving, without all of the calories! $20





Know someone who travels a lot? Grab a lotion bar from The Soap Addict. This lotion bar can be tucked away in a carry-on without an issue. I know I need a nice moisturizing after stepping off the plane! Choose your favorite scent. $5





The Soap Gift Box from Stella Marie Soap comes in an adorable box, all ready to go. Choose from scents such as mango, apple, cucumber, honey and more. Four soaps per box. $26

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love soap! I have an addiction to it! :)