»

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cool Pet Stuff

File another thing under-why didn't I think of that: The DIY Duvet kit from Molly Mutt. The kit comes with 2 duvets (your choice of adorable print) that you can use to "refurbish" your old pet bed, or you can use their stuff sack and fill with old clothing and towels to create your pet's new bed. What a great idea! All different sizes available, starting at $50 for the kits.


For your favorite pet lover, take a look at the votive set from Sniff Pet Candles. The set comes with scents such as Splendor in the Grass and Day in the Hamptons. A portion of the sales go to  various rescues. $48





Now that I have cats, I can appreciate this t-shirt from The Cat Connection. The "I'm not aloof, I'm just ignoring you" tee is a great gift for your favorite kitty lover! $29.99




No comments: