»

Friday, November 8, 2013

Three Cool Things

Get the respect you deserve from giving a gift with these snarky gift tags from Paperkeet! Set of 6/$3. Your gift will not go unnoticed! With a chevron background-obsessed with that right now!


I'm about to date myself. In the wise words of Vanilla Ice, Anything Less Than The Best Is A Felony. When I saw this print from Orange Beautiful, I thought it was certainly a must have! Choose from three sizes and three colors. Now, if you can't remember Vanilla Ice, forget I said anything. Starting at $12

I have to say I would be super excited to receive one of these in the mail! The Message In a Bottle Kit is the perfect thing to brighten someone's day! Find it at Paper Pastries-$12


1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I love the gift tags! And the message in the bottle is so cute!! I might need to pick that up to send to my Godchildren.

KK