»

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Valentine's For Her

Although there are probably zero guys who read this blog (with the exception of my dad occasionally), maybe you can casually leave this up on your computer while hitting your significant other in the head with it! Here are some items I would be delighted to receive for Valentine's Day:

Soma is one of my new favorite places! I happened into a store in Sarasota and found the best fitting bras that I have ever worn-even better, in my opinion, than Wacoal. Anyway, they also have a large selection of clothing and nightgowns. This one caught my eye-the Geo Scallop Lace Chemise. $69 (When in doubt, a gift card works too)



This beautiful heart pendant is one of the many great things you can find on Etsy, and just perfect for your Valentine! Find this and so much more at CopperGuppy. $35



I love bath and body products, and I loved the packaging for these goodies from LongLeafSoaps (Etsy, where else?). My wishlist includes the Coconut Lime Verbena Sugar Scrub cubes ($8.50) and the Be Mine Lotion Bar ($3.50) Choose several items, and they will wrap it up for you for $5. Great for the guy who can't be bothered with wrapping paper or gift bags! 




No comments: