»

Monday, September 15, 2014

Add These To Your Wish List!

I'll take one of these in every color, thank you! I have become a big fan of the infinity scarf-something so easy can add so much to your outfit. Oh, and throw a monogram on it? I'm in. Find this at The Girly Twirly Gift Company-$26.



This necklace is one of my favorites. I'm not a big jewelry wearer, but I do like small necklaces. This one is on my wishlist for my birthday! Find this and all kinds of great gifts at Three Hip Chicks-$39.



I have a new addiction to Simply Southern Tees. I found one at my local Hallmark store (the one with the crab on it), and I love it. This is the next one I'd like to get. You can find them here on etsy. Also, you can visit their website, here to find out where they're selling them in your area. $19.99




No comments: