»

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Hello

Hello everyone! I'm really excited to pass along my new business venture-Rodan & Fields! A friend introduced me to their products, and I have to tell you, I really liked them. I felt like I wanted to share my great experience with others!

The first product I tried was the Foaming Sunless Tanner. So easy to use, no strange orange color, and it didn't turn darker around my knees and ankles. It also has a great scent-which, if you've ever used a sunless tanner, you know that they often have a weird smell! To order, visit my site:

https://jesshudson.myrandf.com/




I also use the Redefine Regimen and love it! Find it here.
Have sensitive skin? Try Soothe. I use it for everything, razor bumps on the bikini line, exzema on my hands, generally itchy skin, sunburn and more. It is a go to product for all of us that have skin issues. Find it here.



Please take a look at my website and feel free to ask me any questions. It is a product that I really enjoy using and can definitely see results. I would love to help you find the perfect skincare for you!




No comments: