»

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bears?

So i'm looking at our local news website last night, when I see this picture:



Yes, this is a BEAR, walking through a NEIGHBORHOOD that connects to mine! What in the world? I feel sorry for the guy, because he's obviously lost and maybe scared. The funny part is that the news article stated that we should not approach the bear should we come across it! Don't worry, I will have fainted at that point considering i'm not the most outdoorsy person ever, and have only seen a bear at the zoo! That warning kind of scares me, because that means that someone at some point tried to approach a bear. Wow, not me, they are adorable, but i'm guessing they don't have the personality of Yogi and Boo-Boo! Now this bear is on the loose-Yikes! Well, if you don't hear from me for a while, you will know what happened! I will certainly let you know if/when they catch this wild animal roaming the streets of suburbia! If you would like to read more: http://www.wral.com/ search for "bear sighting."

No comments: