»

Monday, June 2, 2008

Father's Day

Father's Day is June 15th, and if your dad is like mine, he never asks for anything. If I really press him for an idea, he'll say socks. You know, nothing says "thank you dad for being such an important part of my life, always helping me out, giving me advice, and making me feel better when I otherwise feel rotten," like a nice pair of white socks!!! This is tough for me every year because I always want to get the perfect thing. Here are some ideas for Father's Day gifts, and I would welcome any ideas from you!


If your dad fancies himself a grillmaster (whether he is or not), why not pick up this 6 Piece BBQ Tool Set with case from http://www.sharperimage.com/. With this set, he will be armed with the tools to really show off his grilling expertise! $49.95


Is your dad a beer connoisseur? This set of four engraved pilsner glasses from http://www.personalizedgiftexpress.com/ will help him enjoy his frosty beverage in style! The set is $39.95.


Other Ideas:


- Tickets to a baseball game for both you and him


- His favorite movie or box set


- A picture of the two of you in a nice manly frame


- A hand written letter telling him how important he is to you


Just like Mother's Day, whatever you do, they will cherish it!





No comments: