»

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday Spotlight: Kate's Plates

Kate's Plates (www.kates-plates.com) is another one of my favorite sites! I just love the plate I received from them! I wanted to point out just a few of their great gifts:



Look at this Zebra personalized tray-too cute! There are lots of designs to choose from as well as fonts. Add your date, initials or text for a special gift $40.00.



This fancy Lime Giraffe Plate is so fun. It too comes in your choice of design and font. They are great to use for company or just to display on a plate holder! $25.00



Don't forget Fido-if your dog is like mine, he needs this dog dish mat-pronto! Pick a cute design and personalize. Very easy to clean. Take a look at their pet dishes as well! $25.00



Find these and many more plates, trays, bowls, etc. at www.kates-plates.com, a division of www.threehipchicks.com.



1 comment:

Liz said...

I am so mad I missed out on that chair cover!!! I just got your email.....love this blog!!