»

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pretty In Pink!






Pink is my favorite color-hot pink, light pink, it does not matter! Here are some fantastic accessories and gifts-all PINK:
Island Company is a great place to find the best warm weather clothing and accessories! Imagine, you're wearing your cute white shorts, light pink Polo and preppy ribbon belt. What shoes do you wear? Your cute light pink flip flops from Island Company! Okay, back to reality, there's snow on the ground and its freezing out, but I know eventually it will be flip flop weather! $38



Every girl needs a pink pair of lounge pants to be cozy in-like the Pinwhale Lazy Pants from Vineyard Vines. I would only wear pajamas if I could get away with it! $55



Pretty mousepads make great gifts and are a must for your home office or office away from home! Visit Pineapple Grove Gifts for the Damask Pink personalized mousepad and many others! $24 A special gift for a preppy, pink loving co-worker!







4 comments:

capperson said...

those shoes are too cute!!!

Unknown said...

I love the pink pants!! I like to work in my pajamas...I do try to change before my husband comes home from work though. I just bought the movie "Pretty in Pink"....just reliving the 80's!!!

Kate said...

I have those flip flops on my wishlist!

Anonymous said...

We so love all of these Miss Gumshoe, honestly, if it is pink.... we're in trouble!
tp