»

Monday, March 30, 2009

These bags are on my wish list!

I'm a bag junkie, I'll admit it. I am drawn to bags that are functional, colorful and uniquely shaped. Look at these my friends:

Perfect for a weekend out of town (what I need for trips to visit my mom), the Jet Setter from Melissa Beth Designs. Choose from five fancy colors with coordinating interiors-$136.



This Everyday Tote from Ann Judge comes in your choice of pretty colors for your toting needs! Browse all of their nifty sized and shaped totes, cosmetic bags or purses in gorgeous colors-$48.



To me, there is something sassy and smart about a clutch. Just toss your lipstick, cash and credit cards in and tuck it under your arm! These clutches from Kailo Chic come in cute fabrics to compliment your outfit! $32



2 comments:

TLF said...

LOVEEE the clutch!!

Mrs. Realife said...

What a fantastic site! I'm totally following you! I LOVE finding great gifts...

Thought you might like to know I'm doing a HUGE Giveaway! A Free Blog Makeover!