»

Friday, August 14, 2009

Handmade Goodies

More fabulous finds at Etsy!!

I love notebooks, notepads, etc., so I was especially excited to find these beautiful handmade notebooks at Parkside Harmony! This is my favorite, and would be perfect for my blogging notes!! Stop by and check them out-$12.



Frames always make great gifts, because who doesn't have plenty of pictures to fill them? Whimsical Xpressions offers a beautiful selection of handmade frames and other goodies perfect for gifting! The frame is 8X8 and has a 3.5x3.5 inch photo opening. $18



Keep all of your credit cards, store rewards cards, etc. in one fabulous place, the mini accordion purse. Find your favorite fabric for a custom cutie!! The purse comes with 5 main sections, 2 smaller ones, and a zippered section for change. Perfect for the gal on the go! $16.99 at The Laughing House.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Handmade goodies rock my world. Happy Friday to you! Have a great weekend!