»

Monday, November 4, 2013

Treats for Bathtime

There's nothing better than a relaxing bath, and I am a sucker for sweet scented concoctions for bathtime!
Sugar scrubs are wonderful for that winter dry skin. One of my favorite things is sweet tea, so you can imagine my delight when I came across this Sweet Tea Sugar Scrub from Aubrey E Apothecary on Etsy! $12 Check out their other very cool items!

Here's something cool for a nicer shave. The Pre-Shave Oil from Spinster Sisters Co. Anything that helps keep razor burn and ingrown hairs at bay-I'm all about! $18

This body wash looks good enough to eat. The Grapefruit Lemon Whipped Body Wash from Greenbubblegorgeous on Etsy is such a neat idea for a gift, or for yourself! Make sure to look at their other products as well! $10.99

No comments: