»

Monday, September 22, 2014

Let Me Get My Bag!

As you are well aware, I'm crazy about bags-totes, cosmetic, pocketbooks, you name it! Here are a few that I've fallen in love with lately.

Who doesn't need a cute cosmetic bag? Probably me, considering I have approximately 20 of them, and to be honest, I don't wear makeup a lot, but I digress. Anyway, the Pretty Pleats Cosmetic Case from Melissa Beth stopped me in my tracks. I also love a good print and pretty color-$34


I know for sure that I have enough tote bags to tote just about everything in my house out! You can never have too many cute totes. I love this monogrammed herringbone tote from DDP Monograms & Gifts-$26.99.


Great for bridesmaids gifts, a friend who travels often, or yourself-a lingerie bag. The Mason Bag by UrbanStichDesigns is monogrammed and comes in a variety of beautiful fabrics! $35




No comments: