»

Friday, June 26, 2015

Get In Shape Girl

I've started getting into yoga a little bit, and I've noticed that you need a few accessories.

For example, my yoga mat does not like the Clorox wipes that I have been wiping it down with. Perhaps I need to take a more natural approach to fight yuckies. The Lavender Mint Yoga Mat Cleaner looks like just the thing I need! $10 MindOverLather


I am so new to yoga that I had no idea they had nifty little grippy socks-which I can tell you would be extremely helpful for me. The Half Toe Bella Grip Socks are from Toe Sox. $16 Available in an assortment of colors.
Last but not least, I need a headband and hair tie for any type of workout that I do! My hair is very fine, but I have a lot of it and it ends up in my face most of the time. I love these thicker headbands, like the ones from FitNorthWest. $10






No comments: