»

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Almost Time To Celebrate Dad!



Exactly one month from today is Father's Day! Don't forget to let your dad know how special he is! My dad is tough to buy for-the only thing he ever tells me he needs are socks. Socks, to me, don't scream "Dad, I appreciate everything you do," but whatever. Here are some cute gifts for dad:


Dad's always like pictures of their kids. The Dad Block Letters from CCC Gifts are perfect for his desk. Send your favorite pictures and choose how many blocks you need (Examples: Dad, Daddy, Pop, I Love You, etc.) Price is $9.50 per block.


Your dad can carry a sweet reminder of you with a personalized money clip. Pick the perfect saying just for him! Find this clip at Girly Twirly for $32.


Don't forget the card! This one from Quiplip is great for your super hero dad! The front: Happy Father's Day to the most incredible, stupendously awesome dad ever created. Inside: Now, am I your favorite child? Plus it has a response card for your dad to reply that indeed, you are his favorite! $3.50


1 comment:

A.West said...

Those blocks are awesome! Thanks for the tip!