»

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

All Bags Big & Small

Small: The Big Dot Cosmetic Bag from Basement Bags can be personalized and is available in several cute color combos! $14


Medium: The Owl Tote from Sloane Ranger is too cute and reminds me of Spring. Check out the rest of their collection. $46




Large: I have a confession to make. I used to dislike Le Sport Sac. My Granny used to carry this pocketbook made by them and would carry nothing else. I don't know what I had against said pocketbook, it just irked me. Recently, on our trip to Las Vegas, we went into a LeSportSac store, fell in love with their prints and now I am 100% a fan. This Garden Pals Large Leisure Bag is perfect for a weekend getaway. If my Granny is any indication, these bags will last FOREVER as hers did, so give them another look! $158






No comments: