»

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Beauty Routine


Over the years, I have gotten much better about my obsession with new beauty and bath products. It used to be I had to try everything, and I am a sucker for product packaging. I'll tell ya, I still get excited about cool packaging, but I try to not purchase everything I see. These are some cool products that I haven't seen before:

I'm a fan of pedicures, although I don't go as often as I should (if you saw my toes today, you'd know what I mean), anyway-I would love to try this Mani Shot from KbShimmer. These would be great for a spa gift basket too. You just pop one of these in some warm water and dip your feet or hands in to the water for a little relaxation. Lots of different scents to choose from. $1.95
I saw this product, and can't believe that I've never heard of it. It's called the Makeup Eraser, and you just add warm water and it removes ALL of your makeup with no chemicals. It even removes waterproof mascara according to many reviews. It looks like it's been used by stage performers for quite a while. It lasts through approximately 1000 washes! I can't imagine how much money that saves not having to buy face wash and eye makeup remover. I may just have to give it a try! Sephora $20



Nothing says summer down here in the south like Sweet Tea. Farmhouse Fresh Goods has a Sweet Tea Body Polish-I bet you it's pretty refreshing! I am a fan of scrubs-I helps when you have super dry skin like I do. They have a ton of different bath and body products that you can browse as well. $34



No comments: